January 02, 2020
Pac & CheeseVada
1) Soak all the dal in a bowl (pour water till it is completely covered) for 3 hours.
3) Grind to a coarse paste and immediately transfer to a bowl. Leaving the vada mix in the hot mixer jar for too long makes the vadas tough and chewy.
4) Make vadas with the mix by adding a slice of cheese in the middle. Make sure the vadas are not too thick as it will not cook through.
5) Fry the vadas in hot oil for 3-4 minutes each side on a low to medium flame.
6) Transfer the vadas on a tissue so the extra oil is absorbed.
7) Enjoy the hot and cheesy Pac & Cheese Vadas with ketchup!