January 02, 2020
CCD - Cabbage and Capsicum Dumplings (KuzhiPaniyaram)
|Cabbage (Finely chopped)
|Capsicum (Finely chopped)
||2 table spoons
|Coriander leaves (Finely chopped)
||1 table spoon
|Green chilli (Finely chopped)
||½ tea spoon
1) Finely chop the vegetables and add them to a bowl.
2) Add the dosa batter and a pinch of salt to taste and mix well.
3) Add oil to a kuzhipaniyaram pan and pour the batter. Do not fill till the top as the paniyarams will expand as they cook.
4) Cover the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes in a low to medium flame. This helps the paniyaram become crispy.
5) Flip the paniyarams and cook the other side uncovered for 2-3 minutes. Add more oil if necessary.
6) Enjoy crispy and healthy paniyarams with coconut chutney. An easy way to add more vegetables to your snacks.