January 31, 2020
Corn Cheese Sandwich
|Green Bell pepper/Capsicum (Finely chopped)||1|
|Salt||As per required|
|Black pepper powder||1 tsp|
|Tamarind chutney||2 tbsp|
|Mozarella cheese/ Processed cheese||2 tbsp|
|Corn (Boiled)||1 cup|
|Mixed Herbs/ Oregano||1 tsp|
1) Grind the boiled corn to a coarse paste without using water and immediately transfer to a bowl.
2) To a bowl, add capsicum, carrot, mozzarella/processed cheese.
3) Add a pinch of salt, black pepper powder and oregano to taste and mix it well.
4) Apply butter and tamarind chutney on two slices of bread.
5) To one slice of bread add corn cheese mixture and one cheese slice on the other bread slice.
6) Add oil to the tawa, place a ready sandwich to cook and roast the both sides of the bread till it gets crispy and brown.
7) Serve tasty and delicious corn cheese sandwich with tomato sauce. An easy way to attract the kids.