February 10, 2020
Pink Panther Custard
|Strawberry Custard powder
|Milk (for mixture)
|Strawberry Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Almonds, pistachios, walnuts (chopped)
||As per required
|Strawberry ice cream
|Roof Afzah syrup
1) To a bowl, add strawberry custard powder with 2tbsp milk and mix well without any lumps.
2) Add 1 cup of milk and 5tbsp sugar to a pan. Once the milk is boiled add custard mixture and stir it continuously on a low flame.
3) Switch off the flame once the mixture gets thicker. To a bowl, transfer the mixture and allow it to cool for 1 hour in refrigerator.
4) To a presentable glass jar, add Roof-Afzah syrup with nuts and 1 scoop of ice cream.
5) Add chilled strawberry custard into the jar with 2 scoops of ice-cream.
6) Garnish with some strawberry sauce, trutti-fruity and nuts.
7) Enjoy the chilled and yummy strawberry custard pudding with a cherry topping!