February 12, 2020
|Beetroot (grated)||1 No|
|Carrot (grated)||1 No|
|Green Chilies (chopped) ||2 Nos|
|Potato (boiled & grated)||2 Nos|
|Coriander leaves (chopped)||As per required|
|Ginger & Garlic paste||1tbsp|
|Oil||As per required|
1) To a pan, add 2 tbsp of oil and fry the turmeric and coriander powder for a minute.
2) Add ginger-garlic paste, green chilies to a pan and saute for a minute.
3) Add carrot and beetroot to a pan. Mix it well and cook on the medium flame till it becomes soft.
4) Add salt, potatoes, coriander leaves, and garam masala into the pan and mix it well.
5) Transfer the mixture to a bowl and make oval-sized balls out of it. Dip the bread piece in water and squeeze it off.
6) Place the ball-shaped mixture inside, cover the sides and make a roll shape.
7) Fry the rolls in hot oil for 4minutes each side on a medium flame till it turns golden brown in color.
8) Enjoy the Delicious and yummy beetroot and carrot roll with Ketchup!