February 26, 2020
Tato Cheese pops
|Potatoes ( Boiled and mashed)||4 Nos|
|Ginger & Garlic Paste||1tbsp|
|Red Chili Flakes||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper Powder||1 tsp|
|Corn Flour||2 tbsp|
|Mixed Herbs or Oregano||1tsp|
|Paneer (crumbled)||100 gm|
|Mozzarella Cheese (grated)||2 tbsp|
|Refined Flour or Maida||4 tbsp|
|Corn Flour||1 tbsp|
|Red Chili flakes||1 tsp|
|Mixed Herbs or Oregano||1/2 tsp|
|Vermicelli (roasted) or breadcrumbs||1/2 cup|
1) To a large bowl add potatoes, crumbled paneer, Mozzarella Cheese, onions, and capsicum.
2) Add red chili flakes, black pepper powder, mixed herbs or Oregano, cornflour, and salt according to taste.
3) Mix all the ingredients well and bind them all the mixture as dough-like consistency.
4) To a separate bowl, add refined flour or Maida along with corn flour, red chili flakes, mixed herbs and salt to taste. Mix it well and add water to form a slurry-like consistency.
5) Take roasted vermicelli/Breadcrumbs and slightly churn it into a blender.
6) Take out a small portion of the mixture. Roll it between your palms and give it any shape you want. Coat them into a slurry one by one and finally coat into roasted vermicelli. Similarly, make all the lollipops.
7) Fry the lollipops on a medium to high flame till it gets crispy and golden brown in color.
8) Our crunchy and crispy tato cheese pops are ready to serve with ketchup!